BRAND REP & INFLUENCERS
Join our Brand Ambassador Program!
Emma + Jane Shoppe is always looking for outgoing, spirited, and influential fans to represent our brand and shoppe. If you're interested in becoming a part of the team, please email email@example.com with the following information:
- Instagram Handle/Facebook page
- Blog Address (if applicable)
- Any organizations you are involved in
- What qualities do you possess that make you ideal to represent us
- Have you shopped with Emma Jane before?
- Anything else we should know about you
If we see a fit, we will reach out. Thanks in advance for your interest!
Are you an influencer interested in working with us?
We love meeting new people! Fill out and submit this form for consideration: Emma + Jane Shoppe, LLC Collaborations
Thank you for your interest. We'll reach out if we have any available collaborations!
*You must be 18 years old to apply.
PART-TIME STORE SALES ASSOCIATE
The Emma + Jane Shoppe is looking for a Store Sales Associate. Must be high energy, welcoming, conversational, detail-oriented and be able to work in a fast-paced environment when needed.
- Greeting and engaging with customers to create a delightful shopping experience
- Recommending thoughtful gift ideas
- Restocking product on store displays
- Creating a pleasant experience for customers at the register and handling cash and credit card transactions appropriately
- Handling customer questions and sales over the phone if needed
- Ensuring the store is orderly and clean.
You want to make sure that every customer that walks through our doors is greeted with a smile and made to feel like family.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to changing procedures of a growing business
- Learn about our brand, what are mission of community and small business love is all about.
- Positive and welcoming attitude toward customers and co-workers
- Detail-oriented, punctual, and hardworking
10-20+ hours per week. Must be able to commit to work some weekends each month.
To apply, please click HERE to fill out our online application.
For any questions regarding the positions, or any that we have open, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Emma + Jane Shoppe, LLC is not just a shoppe, but a lifestyle brand. We are located in the small town of Sarver, PA about 25 from the city of Pittsburgh. We love our community, and our local ties to it. Our mission is to encourage and empower our customers and community to shop small. We currently carry a variety of home goods, specialty foods, garden items & thoughtful gifts, where we try very hard to showcase all our local makers. We are a growing brand with many opportunities
for the future to grow.
Marketing Assistant Job Responsibilities:
- Provide support to the owner.
- Help in executing vendor sponsored events from beginning to follow up.
- Work with owner to manage brand and marketing initiatives.
- Perform market and client research.
- Create reports on marketing performance.
- Maintain schedules for marketing initiatives, such as weekly newsletter, loyalty program, etc.
- Assist with social media, website content, and photography.
- Attend shows and company events.
- Weekly Administrative Duties.
- Organize and manage marketing collateral for our markets and in-store workshops.
- Creating discount codes and website collections
- Working with Social Media Coordinator and Owner on social media advertising campaigns
- Curating online collections for product launches
We are looking to fill the position as soon as possible. It will be part-time 15-20hrs/week with the opportunity to grow into more.
The person we are looking for is someone who wants to grow with us, especially in the next 2 years as we expand. You must have a love for community, and supporting local, and building up others. We support Women in Business, and do a lot with events for and with them. In this position, you will get a chance to work with many different organizations, and talk to so many other small business owners. The perks are kind of fun too!
You can work remotely, but must reside in the Pittsburgh/surrounding area.
Weekly in person mtgs will be a priority for the first few months.
Marketing Assistant Qualifications/Skills:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Comfort with multi-tasking in a deadline-driven environment
- Understanding of basic business and marketing concepts
- Excellent time management skills
- Outgoing personality with strong interpersonal and social abilities
- Familiarity with social media, social networking, email marketing and search engines
- Demonstrated problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Writing and copy-editing abilities
- Must be willing to commit 15-20 hours per week
- Be a motivated and focused self-starter
- Excellent communicator
Remote job with some onsite work in Sarver at the shoppe.
Must be local to Pittsburgh/Surrounding area
- High School diploma or GED certificate
- 1-3 years experience in marketing or equivalent education
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or a related field a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word)
- Demonstrated experience with social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest)
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere) a plus
- Sales Experience a plus
To apply please send your resume and cover letter and any other things you believe would be great to see to
We will start interviewing the week of March 14th.